October 18, 2022
Flu Clinic, 2-7 p.m.
Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- Adventist HealthCare will administer flu shots on October 18 from 2 to 7 p.m. in the Town Hall.
- Shots will be administered to anyone nine years of age and up.
- The cost for the standard vaccine for those without Medicare Part B is $35.
- There is no charge if Medicare Part B is your primary insurance.
- Cash and checks (payable to LifeWork Strategies) are accepted.
- A high dose vaccine ($80) is available for persons 65 years of age and older.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-654-7144 by Friday, October 14 to sign up for the program. You must sign up to receive a flu shot.