Long-Range Planning Committee
The Long-Range Planning Committee identifies, monitors and analyzes emerging trends and local, county and state activities that could affect the Town's quality of life and recommends appropriate Council actions. It also monitors implementation of the Town's Strategic Plan.
- Draft Matrix, August 24, 2015
- Update Report to the Town Council, July 9, 2014
- Update Report to the Town Council, August 2015
- Update Report to the Town Council, June 2016
- Update Report to the Town Council, February 2019
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are posted prior to each meeting. Minutes are posted upon approval at a regularly scheduled committee meeting.
Results of Town Reserves Forum
In February, the Town held two public forums to present and discuss options for using the Town’s reserve funds for new or expanded programs, services or special initiatives. These options were developed by the Town’s Long Range Planning Committee based on the results of the questionnaire that was sent to every Town household in early 2014. The final results presented to the Town Council is available here.