|Home | A-Z Index | Contact | Search|
|About Our Town Council & Staff Boards & Committees Services Permits & Regulations Community Links E-Documents|
Site Management Meeting - 4307 Bradley Lane - 9/20/2012 (Thu)
A public meeting will be held on Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. in the Town Hall for the purpose of discussing site management issues and assisting the Town in establishing site management requirements related to the demolition of the existing house at 4307 Bradley Lane.
As part of the permit review process, the town manager may impose conditions as deemed reasonably necessary to protect the public health, safety, or welfare. These conditions include, but are not limited to:
(1) prohibiting or limiting the parking of contractorsé─˘ or other construction-related vehicles or equipment on sidewalks or in the public right-of way;
(2) limiting the locations upon private property where contractorsé─˘ or other construction-related vehicles or equipment may be parked;
(3) limiting the locations upon which construction materials may be stored;
(4) limiting the locations upon which portable toilets may be placed and maintained, including prohibiting the placing or maintaining of portable toilets;
(5) limiting the locations upon which construction debris may be stored, whether or not such debris is contained; and
(6) such other terms or conditions as may be determined by the town manager to be necessary to protect the public health, safety or welfare.
At this meeting, Town residents will have an opportunity to express their views regarding these issues, which will be the only topics of discussion. If you are unable to attend the September 20 meeting, but would like additional information, please contact David Walton at 301-654-7144 before the meeting.
© Copyright 2011, The Town of Chevy Chase
Website Design by Calvert Design Group